WordPress in mobile era

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I agree. WordPress runs most of the web. But soon the days of the web will be over. People are moving to different type of devices where WordPress has no role.

What WordPress blogs talk about is only about blocks, nothing else. They have no plans ( public ) or no roadmap on being useful in another 5 years.

P

phenomlab

Valued Member
Reaction score
@Abhi not sure I agree with this statement. The very thing that made WordPress as popular as it is today is its ability to move and change with the times. For as long as devices have web browsers and still render html, WordPress has a place.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I don't know. When I see devices like Holo Lens and VR Glasses, I see that they are far ahead of us in technology. Holo Lens was introduced along the same time as Windows 10. That is a long time ago.

If such 3D browse through glasses are going to be our future, I don't know how CMS which we now know will have any space.

P

phenomlab

Valued Member
Reaction score
@Abhi It will always have space. Technology evolves, of course, but unless you have the hardware to support such advances, then this will permit lesser technologies to remain in place. The ecosystem of WordPress is strong, and will likely adapt to any changes in technology.

WordPress isn't going **anywhere**. It's the #1 defacto standard for web design these days and appeals to everyone from beginner to advanced.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
That was an awesome post. I would ask for a 👏

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
Let us wait and see. WordPress has mobile app for Android and iOS. They even had an app for Windows (PC).

P

phenomlab

Valued Member
Reaction score
> @admin WordPress has mobile app for Android and iOS.

Which is awful, by the way 😁

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
Don't let the WordPress fans hear you. But as you said, they at least have one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.