What's your favorite smartphone accessories?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: Icefrost
Icefrost

Icefrost

Valued Member
Reaction score
There are so smartphone accessories out there but when it comes to the best one for me it's definitely going to be earbuds. This is because I'm so much addicted to music that I play almost 24/7 and I don't like to play out loud in order not to be a disturbance to others who are not interested in my music.

Maxwell

Maxwell

Valued Member
Reaction score
It's my phone pack or pouch like most people used to call it. It helps my smartphone to always be in good condition whenever I remove it from the pack.

Yarik

Yarik

Valued Member
Reaction score
There are so smartphone accessories out there but when it comes to the best one for me it's definitely going to be earbuds. This is because I'm so much addicted to music that I play almost 24/7 and I don't like to play out loud in order not to be a disturbance to others who are not interested in my music.
I would say the same. Earphones are my favorite accessory for my phone. I listen to music basically through the whole day and it keeps me motivated and energized. I can perform tasks better while listening to music, so that's why I always bring earphones with me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.