What do you think social media will look like in 10 years from now?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: Preneur
P

Preneur

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Over the past decade, social media has come a long way. In 2010, Instagram was just launched and TikTok didn't even exist. These platforms have obviously changed society as we now know it. Looking forward to 2030 - what do you think social media is going to look like? What kind of platforms would we see? How would that impact society?

L

Lee

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Facebook will be a thing of the past and we will be taking in more image and video based content than ever before. Our Web communities are going to have to move with the times or really get left behind.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Thank You Badge
Unfortunately, I think social media will continue to thrive. It already has with different platforms out there. People like them. I honestly don't know why. Posts get lost in the shuffle. You have to scroll to find a post you actually want to reply to. It's time-consuming. Forums are more organized. We have boards divided. i.e. I have one for Pets & Animals. Nobody there is going to be talking about remodeling their house!

Lammchen

Lammchen

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I predict that social media will have more of a live feature where you are live with a camera doing your daily routine and still connected to friends and family. I think that having it be more interactive like that will bring people even closer together when they live far apart. I think totally different platforms will be introduced with multiple things to do so people don't get bored.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.