What do you guys think about 5g Phones ?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

V

Varlot

Valued Member
Reaction score
I don't have any justified reason to doubt that 5G is safe, so I'm just looking forward to it!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I would love to have one when it is ready. There are some band related issues. But hopefully, those will not be a hindrance when major carriers make it global.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I checked Not Safe. We have more dis eases, animals & birds are thrown off course during migration. Can't be a coincidence.

Do I have proof they are Not Safe? No, I do not. Anything going against nature tends to bite us in the butt later however.

Nova

Nova

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think for me it would take 1 more year. The reason being I can't afford the 4G phones as of now. I can tell you from my experience that it would take 5G deploy for some time. China and US is likely to lead into this for now.

Jasony

Jasony

Valued Member
Reaction score
This might sound weird what I'm saying. However, it seems like there are less flies. Well, it is known I think that cellular stuff is having a huge impact on the insect world. Well, I value all life and some insects, like bees, are vital to humanity.

Icefrost

Icefrost

Valued Member
Reaction score
4G smartphone is a great piece of device and I know very well that 5G smartphone is going to be very much better than 4G. I'm already planning on getting it once it's available with good reviews backing it up.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Valued Member
Reaction score
Well I have a 5G phone and as far as is it safe ? Don’t No but we could walk out the front door and get hit by a bus..Only time will tell.

Maxwell

Maxwell

Valued Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear how you voted and why?
For now, I'm more comfortable with 4G smartphone and not looking or expecting the 5G to make any difference. Too much technology advancement is giving me a lot of scare.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.