Weekend activity

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
What is the trend for your forum / blog / website ? I think, in general, it is good for all categories of websites. People like to use their spare time to find/buy/read etc. They will more time to spend online.

But you can also say that they go on trips and might not be active on forums. But they would still be searching on Google. So blogs, other websites have nothing to fear. 🤔

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
As for forums, weekend activity is low. People like to come to forum from work, just for a break. But they have TV shows to watch on weekends and other chores. So weekend is mostly bad for forums. Not always though.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I am more active on weekends. I can't always be online during the weekdays. Mostly from mobile, that too occassionally. But on weekends, I enjoy being online.

Last edited:
admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of forums you are in. I too get more time to spend online on weekends. But then family members will be available at home. A bit of chit chat will be more fun than being online. Then go out with friends for a little walk etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.