Technology in the future

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Thank You Badge
What crazy future technology are you looking forward to? For example, flying cars or personal robots. Anybody who has watched Back to the Future movies or other Sci-Fi shows know of some of the ‘advancements’ they were hoping we’d have in the future. I personally am fine with not having so many advancements. Too many issues can arise. More we have to learn. They are contingent on having electricity & internet connections. Having said all that, I do like SOME technology. Having a computer & getting to know so many people I would never have known otherwise.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Recently, work from home changed a lot of things. But for a lot of work, we still need to be face to face. Whether we like it or not, people are going to work on it. So that will be the first challenge that will become real. Maybe we will be able to touch people or objects at the other end.

Windows 11 already has the capability for VR and AR. ie, instead of watching things on a monitor, we can interact with them.

Magic mirrors are already a reality. Got to a shop, stand in front of the smart mirror, we can try dresses without actually wearing them. Even take photos.

There are 3D printers that can make what we can draw in 3D. If we need a good necklace, get its 3D model and a 3D printer. The rest is magic.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
AB$
We had streaming content through Television. Now we get on-demand content.

I think the future is great for interactive content. And there will be more than 2D. Even today, there are show halls which are capable of 6D or 7D.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
AB$
I read in news last day. There was a trial where scientists successfully implanted a chip inside human brain and accessed a person's thoughts.

While it is scary, there are many applications for the same that can change medical science in a positive way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.