Sublime Text vs Visual Studio Code

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Nova

Nova

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I have used both of these editors. And I kind of find it hard to decide which one is right for me. So I want to take your opinion on this. If you have used both of these editors which one would you choose and why?

I like both of them and use them as required. Which one do you prefer?

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
It is related to your platform. Which language do you use mainly ? I am mostly using VS Code these days. Because almost all others are slowly going down. Atom was supposed to be alive. But it took the path that was too obvious.

I have used Sublime Text briefly. Not recently though. But it worked well for me. I didn't find anything bad about it. If you are using Sublime Text and it works for you, stay with it. VS Code has a lot of extensions. That is working in their favour. Something like we think in case of Firefox.

Teg

Teg

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I have used sublime text in the past and I loved it. That is, until I found Brackets. Recently I switched to Visual Studio Code. I feel like that is the better option because you can pretty much use any coding language, scripting language, programming, language etc. There's just more in general you can do with it. Atom is also really good, but I agree with Abhi about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.