Scheduled Publishing

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: Sharon
S

Sharon

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I love the ability to draft articles and have it published on a consistent schedule. I think when you post your content is as important as the content itself for your subscribers. If too much time has passed between each post it can make you blog seem inactive.

Do you use the Schedule Post feature on Wordpress? What is your strategy?

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I agree with you 100%. We cannot keep writing all the time. So it is good to use the scheduling option.

I normally try to do 2 or 3 articles per week. But write them together or get it drafted by the team in a single stretch. That is where scheduling becomes very useful.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Thank You Badge
I saw this option on a forum I'm in, available to Staff. While many would find it useful, I have yet to try it. I use Word a lot & have a system of how I do things. I have a diary that I put my, well diary in lol, but I also use it for when to post certain things.

Altair

Altair

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I love the ability to draft articles and have it published on a consistent schedule. I think when you post your content is as important as the content itself for your subscribers. If too much time has passed between each post it can make you blog seem inactive.

Do you use the Schedule Post feature on Wordpress? What is your strategy?
I did not even realize there was a schedule post feature on wordpress.
I will start using this though. My strategy was just one post a week.

Nomad

Nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Post scheduling option on wordpress is great. I use this feature frequently. Sometimes I am very prolific and produce a lot of articles. I upload articles and schedule them for publication.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.