People acquiring eSkills

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
On social media and other platforms, a lot of people are talking about learning computer-based tools. Web Design, Photoshop and its friends are the most in-demand skills. People want to be able to make logos, banners, animations, videos and so on. How do you see it as a webmaster ? More people might land on your website seeking help. Also, considering an increase in e-workforce, there is a chance the prices may go down for what you normally buy.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
I think it is good that a lot of people are learning new things. Whether it will help us or not is of little value.

A lot of them are desperate because they lost their livelihood. There is only one option left for them, acquire work from home skills and get paid for it. It is true that those who do simply data entry jobs and related freelance options which requires a lower skill level are going to face a lot of competition all of a sudden.

As a webmaster what we can do is to provide learning material and resources to all those who want to learn new ideas, skills and techniques.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yes, more useful content = more traffic. That sounds good to me.

I don't know how people will be able to design websites with 100 days of code. It is fine with people with certain background and aptitude, but even JS takes its toll on beginners.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
When that is the only chance of survival, coding will seem very easy. Not because it is, but there is no other way for a lot of people.

It is true that you need some aptitude, but hard work can fill the gap to some extent. A proper guide or mentor can be of great assistance.

P

Preneur

Valued Member
Reaction score
Definitely pros and cons. More people coming in and learning these skills definitely saturates the market for those who already offer it as a service (i.e. freelancing), but at the same time it could mean more potential business owners and entrepreneurs starting up more products and creating new markets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.