Paid posting?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Yarik

Yarik

Valued Member
Reaction score
Do you consider paid posting a reliable way to get content on your forum, at least in the early days when there are no active users?

I think it's a nice method to start with so you fill your boards and generate activity. Potential members can easily get turned away if they see your forum is a dead place. But paid posting shouldn't be your primary way of getting content.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
No, paid posting is never as dedicated as original content. If we are to start a forum, the admin should post more during the initial phase. Otherwise no point in starting one.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like it. Because I offer paid posting package. Well researched content is a great asset, paid or otherwise.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'm not against it but the quality has to be there. So many forums, you can tell the thought process didn't go into it. If an Admin wants to pay for posts, that is on them. However they should do it to get conversations & discussions going, not just as fillers.
The reason I haven't done it is because I don't want my name & account number out there as I can see how it would be enticing. It can be just like Post Exchanges.

Heatman

Heatman

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think that it's a good way of getting good contents and traffic to your new forum. Yes, I know very well that it's your money working for you but it's all about the plan. If you can't do it yourself at the initial stage, you pay for it, till you start getting real organic traffic who will pump on the already existing contents paid for on the forum.

Nomad

Nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of paid posters on my forum. If you don't have paid posters, your forum will look like a Ghost Town. Having paid posters also help you build quality content. If you have had paid posters on your forum you will understand what I mean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.