New web projects

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Do you think this is the right time for new web projects ? I understand that a lot of people have free time, but there is very less money to spend as well. That means revenue generation will be hard.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
I really don't know. I won't talk about it. This is not the time for business. We need to consider that a lot of people are having a hard time.

J

Jason

Valued Member
Reaction score
I feel it is not a good time now, but for the established and fairly grown sites will see good activity.

I too thought of going into blog where i post web offers. But current situation makes me to hold on

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
That is very noble of you. People trying to make money out of it, one way or other. Nice to see that some humanity is still left in this world.

P

phenomlab

Valued Member
Reaction score
@Abhi phenomlab.com is and will always be 100% free to use. I'll never charge for its use. I'm going to be adding more content and expanding the capabilities of the site in the coming weeks / months - no charge for new content either. I'm here to share knowledge and help people - not make money. I'm lucky to have a full time job that covers that side of things.

Last edited:
admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
I think +abhi was referring to making use of current situation to start a project.

A lot of people is making use of the panic, quest for information and eagerness for safety with related pages, apps, websites, news and so on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.