New ideas

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Have you ever felt that you are sometimes full of new and unique ideas? Which if implemented could revolutionise how people use certain services ?

What do you do when something like that comes into your mind ?

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
A lot of time I have tried to make it a reality. But having an idea and doing a business are two very different kind of things. Money, marketing, entrepreneurship and a lot of associated requirements.

You will need a lot of help and a much more luck to be successful. I will rate myself moderately successful.

P

phenomlab

Valued Member
Reaction score
> @Abhi Have you ever felt that you are sometimes full of new and unique ideas? Which if implemented could revolutionise how people use certain services ?

OMG... ALL....THE....TIME 😠

Any *why* is it that I never immediately write down a great idea, then forget about it an hour later ? I guess old age is creeping up on me, but this rings so true with me it's impossible for me to not respond !

Very keen to get thoughts on this. I don't expect to change the world, but if I can introduce a new killer feature that makes everyone's life easier (and makes me a millionaire in the process), I'll be happy !

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
> @phenomlab . I don't expect to change the world, but if I can introduce a new killer feature that makes everyone's life easier

Precisely, almost everyone goes through that moment. And it is.. . No, I don't think words can describe it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.