Never knew tech

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Thank You Badge
A variant of living without tech. Do any of you wish for simpler times? Do you wish we never knew tech? Because if we never knew it, we wouldn’t MISS it. Even the Amish, who are for simpler times, DO have some tech in their lives. Of course it may depend on where they live. The ones here do have phones & computers.

Do you wonder what it would be like? Not saying horse & buggy days again, but advancements still happening, though without tech. Maybe we’d rely more on each other & the Earth.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I think all these happened in the last 20 years. I know people who talk about postcards and Christmas and New year cards. That must have been a time which you are talking about.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I understand. It has become worse now. But there are still kids being kids. Sadly, they don't really depend on natural items for toys. We use to make interesting toys out of whatever we get our hands on.

> @Jay Nowadays kids are face down on smartphones. 🤣

🤫

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Thank You Badge
Those were the days. Playing outside. Getting dirty. We didn't need an exercise or diet program because we just played all day.

S

StormyFire

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
On the flip side, there are many things that I wouldn't know if it weren't for technology. It is so much easier to acquire knowledge and hear other perspectives thanks to technology.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Nah. Tech has its pros and cons, like everything in life. I love knowing tech. I have made it my life.

S

StormyFire

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Technology has certainly made it easier for those of us who are less social. It's much easier to find things to do by yourself or things that do not require communicating with strangers. ^^

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Thank You Badge
> @StormyFire Technology has certainly made it easier for those of us who are less social. It's much easier to find things to do by yourself or things that do not require communicating with strangers. ^^

Definitely helps those of us who are introverts! The downside is, we don't know our own neighbors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.