Keywords

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: StormyFire
S

StormyFire

Valued Member
AB$
How much thought do you put into keywords for pages on your site? What is the trick to good keywords? Are keywords vitally important, or are there other things that we should consider more?

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
AB$
It is important to keep the keyword in focus ( in your mind ) while writing content. Once it is in our active thought process, our mind will automatically find words that match them.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
AB$
Thank You Badge
Question: How do you put in keywords to help SEO find your forum? Mine is a free Proboards & they automatically do SEO for us so I don't know how to add anything to increase it.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
AB$
Every software including WordPress has some default SEO techniques. Plus, most of them allow further optimisations using plugins. Flarum has an SEO plugin, WordPress has Yoast SEO and many others.

I am sure almost every forum software will allow us to add keywords. If not, we use keywords in the content. If we are talking about TV, using words like Sony, LG and other keywords related to TV in the content will add keyword-based SEO benefits to our website.

admin

admin

Community Leader
AB$
Always remember what people will be looking for while writing content. It is very important if we are want Google to care about. And it is not always beneficial to write for Google. Our content needs to be interesting and useful at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.