How long before you get popular

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
AB$
Every one of us runs a website of some sort. How long did it take for your website to get popular ? What did you do to accelerate the process ?

For me, it took around 8 months. I was continuously adding content and promoting it on social media.

admin

admin

Community Leader
AB$
Don't ask anything from your project before 1 year is over. And during that time, work hard, market it and develop some loyalists.

> @Abhi For me, it took around 8 months. I was continuously adding content and promoting it on social media.

It is the normal organic time required to get some attention.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
AB$
What about non-organic popular ? Does it have the same rules ?

As we do in product launches and all.

F

Fait

Valued Member
AB$
I’ve never really knew how to advertise a Internet forum, I tried on Facebook and get people hating on it, people on other forums are very supportive of it though.

Lammchen

Lammchen

Valued Member
AB$
For my Crafter Craze site, I had hoped that my friends would have gotten excited about it enough to help me out, but no. I only got a few sign ups out of my hundreds of friends online and that was disappointing.

I run Christianity Haven and right now we've had a string of new sign ups with people actually wanting to have discussions so I feel pretty popular now :D The site is 6 years old.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
AB$
Thank You Badge
I’m over the 18 month mark & my forum still isn’t as popular as I would have hoped. I had a forum many years ago but the difference between then & now was that my members didn’t have their own forums. Now, the majority of members have their own & there’s a lot of burn-out. Not to mention competition.

@Fait I advertised on Facebook & Mewe at the beginning but as I've wrote many times, people are either Team Forum or Team Social Media. Those who were from Mewe took one look at the forum & found it too "busy". They prefer one post at a time to scroll through.

@Lammchen You'd think our friends would want to help support us. I had that too. A few signed up towards the beginning but nothing came of it really.

Congrats on going for 6 years!

F

Fait

Valued Member
AB$
@ZandraJoi

It sucks how people have to pick sides it’s mainly the Gen Zs that have been brainwashed to use modern social media I had to break it to them but big tech companies are not what they claim to be but us as humans prefer to ignore that I use both.

And my friends signed up and forgot about the forum the only way to get a forum active now are other forum owners which I do appreciate you’s for helping, a few other friends cut me off so they don’t have to support it and now they’re pretending I don’t exist but it is what it is I guess they aren’t true friends in that case.

C

ChristAwake

Valued Member
AB$
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF HACKING AND LEARNING, CASHING OUT IS VERY EASY !!!!!

Bank Logs, Bank Logs with email access, and the best sites to buy bank logs 2021 for easy cash out.

I have come across a lot of complaints from carders/loaders on how they have spent so much money only to get a useless bank logs or got scammed. It’s not supposed to be so but there are a lot of hungry buddies out there with the aim of taking bread out from your mouth without giving anything in return.

To that end, I have decided to update this post to show you the best bank log site to purchase from and also the bank log cash out method 2021, these logs should come with email access and cookies for easy login and moving of funds. There are a lot of things you may need to do with a bank log(s) which ranges from carding to cash out.

In my previous article, I talked about Zelle carding which works with a bank log. If you don’t know any method to use with your bank log, you can resort to the Zelle method above.

You might also be interested in hack western union money transfer online

Do you also need a bank transfer? We make it happen within few hours. We have hacked accounts where we will transfer money from, we will only need your bank account details and we will send money to your account.

Contact us to request and make payment for bank transfers.

We are the best legit site to buy bank logins 2021. See below the list of available banks logs.

Available Bank Logs

Bank of America

PNC Bank

Wood forest Bank

USAA

Navy Federal

Chase

Huntington Bank

Wells Fargo

HSBC

Abbey

Halifax

Credit Union and many more

These are just a few of what we have in stock, you can contact us with what you need and we will make it available to you as requested.

How to Buy Bank Logs with Email Access No Verification

We have created a market place where you can visit and buy bank logs. The payment is in bitcoin and you will be able to receive full info after 3 confirmations from the blockchain.

CONTACT INFO...

Telegram ID : @Pr0J0Y

Whats App Messenger : +1 928 361 0309

ICQ Chat : 782066

FOR MORE INFO YOU CAN YOU CAN MY TELEGRAM CLASS FOR MORE UP

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
AB$
Thank You Badge
> @Fait It sucks how people have to pick sides it’s mainly the Gen Zs that have been brainwashed to use modern social media I had to break it to them but big tech companies are not what they claim to be but us as humans prefer to ignore that I use both.
>
> And my friends signed up and forgot about the forum the only way to get a forum active now are other forum owners which I do appreciate you’s for helping, a few other friends cut me off so they don’t have to support it and now they’re pretending I don’t exist but it is what it is I guess they aren’t true friends in that case.

I'm of the older generation & the computers we grew up with were the bulky ones you had to "boot up" lol We survived without having all this tech. The younger generation actually goes through withdrawals when they can't be on!

I had hopes when I started mine as well but at least forum owners have each other to help boost activity.

F

Fait

Valued Member
AB$
@ZandraJoi I’m a millennial that’s when forums was just starting but it’s sad that anyone above us Millenials don’t even know what a forum is. If we didn’t have forums then sites like Facebook wouldn’t exist.

S

StormyFire

Valued Member
AB$
I wouldn't say that my site is popular yet. One day, I hope! ^^ I'm willing to take as much time as needed.

S

Sharon

Valued Member
AB$
My forum seem to have taken off straight from the gate when I started it back in 2005. Word of mouth was my main means of advertising. It's bit more difficult to gain to members and retain old ones nowadays. I haven't given up though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.