Forust

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Toby Zerner, who partnered with @Franz to launch _Flarum_ a few years ago has teased his new project. Just like Flarum, it has a beautiful landing page and a name very similar to the word " Forum ". This time it is **Forust** ( sounds cool )

YJbxU68.png
YJbxU68.png

I must admit, the [landing page](https://forust.com/) looks good and says

> The refreshingly simple community platform for brands.

> Coming soon

@Toby has also clarified that the forum software will be written in PHP. Earlier comments indicate that this will be a paid forum software ( Flarum was free and open source ).

I really wonder what this mention about " brands " mean. Will it be a hosted solution ?

Last edited:
admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
The page is certainly eye catching. He has done that before as well. Let us wait and see when product details are announced.

J

Jason

Valued Member
Reaction score
Landing page looks cool, lets see what they come up with.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I saw his goodbye message. He said he is only into proprietory code from now on. And was talking about forums and skills he learned from building Flarum.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
Something like Xenforo will be fun. He is capable of imagination and I would love to see some competition in the field.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
According to the latest news, @Toby sold the domain and the project _Forust_ is no longer active. Not under Toby at the least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.