Favourite version of Windows

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Which is your favourite version of Windows? I think Windows 7 is the best so far.

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I liked 7. 8.1 was a good one too. We kept that even after 10 was implemented. I have gotten used to it but I'd go back to 8 in a heartbeat. Plus, we like playing Hidden Objects games via CDs. They are not compatible with this newer version anymore & doesn't look like they are making newer games.

Nova

Valued Member
Reaction score
For me Windows 10 is stable and worked out well on most of the scenarios. Some of the stable options with the Windows are pretty good too. It is going to be pretty strong on the usage level for few more years before we move. I am doing most of the design and dev work on Windows 10.

Icefrost

Valued Member
Reaction score
Generally, I believe they Windows 7 is one of the best windows version that's ever been developed but since the release of Windows 11, I have been drifting close towards windows 11. It's going to take a while but my preference shifts completely to Windows 11.

Maxwell

Valued Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed using windows 7, there is no doubt about that but my favorite now is still windows 10. I haven't decided to move up to windows 11 yet but I have heard good news about it.

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
A new big Windows 11 update is due. 22H2 is the name so far. Will they name it Windows 12?

Ravenfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
Windows XP and Windows 7 are IMO the best versions of Windows. XP was super stable and came with many new features, Windows 7 was a breath of fresh air after Windows Vista. I used to have a Windows Vista laptop and it was annoying to use. I had issues with programs not working, and the laptop itself overheated. :V

Scott

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'm yet to upgrade to Windows 11. I have heard it's very good and I'm going to upgrade soon. If I'm choosing the best version so far, it's going to be Windows 7.

Jega

Valued Member
Reaction score
Which is your favourite version of Windows? I think Windows 7 is the best so far.
I've heard so much about the latest Windows version 11 but I am yet to to upgrade my own because I'm still making use of Windows 10 and I am very satisfied with it.

Dori

Valued Member
Reaction score
It's always going to be Windows 7. Whoever that used Windows 7 back in the days would know very well that it's the best Microsoft have ever released.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.