Favourite Music?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

F

Fait

Valued Member
AB$
What’s everyone favourite music type? I’m a Heavy Metal & Hard Rock person how about everyone else?

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
AB$
I am open to all formats. I go by the trend mostly. It changes all the time though.

I will simply hit a music streaming service or an online radio rather than depending on the local playlist.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
AB$
Thank You Badge
I personally prefer Soft Rock of the 1980’s. Bands like Chicago, REO Speedwagon, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard. The songs I liked consisted of finding & having love, beating the odds in life. I’m not too keen on the newer music. Maybe I’m biased lol & because I grew up with a certain type so anything less is ‘not good enough’.

I do like some New Age gentle music & of course my nature sounds. It IS music too lol

Nomad

Nomad

Valued Member
AB$
I like Classical Rock, The Doors is my favorite band. Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, and Zepplin are also my favorites. By the way, I also listen to Adele and Amy Winehouse.

Heatman

Heatman

Valued Member
AB$
Reggae is my favorite song genre. There is a unique twist in most of the messages being passed across through Reggae music. Lucky Dube is my favorite Reggae musician.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.