Does new technology interests you?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Do you get excited when the newest & greatest tech comes out? What kinds of technology interest you?

While I love being able to email & have friends all over the world, I don’t care for the newest shiny tools out there. I’m simplistic in all of my life & that includes tech. I don’t upgrade unless I need to. I personally think people rely on tech too much for the mundane things in life. For those who do like new tech, try to create a balance between being plugged in & unplugging. That ‘have your cake & eat it too’ lol

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
There are two types of people who use tech. One who understands and others who do not. If you see an iPhone or an iPad, a lot of people buy it not for its merits, but for its premium tag. As a status symbol. That is where it fails, the whole point fades.

But if you use technology, and be on the edge and earn it, it is knowledge. And knowledge will mostly lead to good things.

F

Fait

Valued Member
Reaction score
Technology has slowed down a bit I think everyone has run out of ideas but when it’s decent changes I love it!

PGen98

PGen98

Valued Member
Reaction score
I tend to embrace new technology once it's matured a bit. Every new technology has growing pains and takes time to reach a properly usable level.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
> @PGen98 embrace new technology once it's matured a bit.

I agree 100 %

It is better to leave it to season a bit before attempting everything new.

PGen98

PGen98

Valued Member
Reaction score
Precisely, it can be the most amazing concept, but it's still going to be flawed at first. Give it time to mature, let the bugs get fixed and then invest. Smartest possible move.

F

Fait

Valued Member
Reaction score
@PGen98 I completely agree! :)

Lammchen

Lammchen

Valued Member
Reaction score
I used to get excited about new techology but now it's not as clearly advanced so there isn't much to be hopeful about. What I mean by that is that there used to be great leaps when a new product came out and now it's in tiny increments...so that means I can just wait to buy it when another update happens for that product.

S

StormyFire

Valued Member
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter to me as long as it suits my needs. It's nice to have the newest things, but it's not always necessary or feasible. ^^ I usually keep my computers for several years as long as they are still working well and able to do everything well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.