Do you smoke?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: Icefrost
Icefrost

Icefrost

Valued Member
Reaction score
Smoking is one thing that I promised myself that there is nothing in the world that's going to lure me into smoking one cigarette in my life until I die. I don't really understand the reason why people smoke something they know very well it's killing them slowly. It's an abnormal habit as far as I'm concerned.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Valued Member
Reaction score
I smoked cigarettes for 31 years and have been smoke free for 9 years now with no intention of ever doing it again..

Maxwell

Maxwell

Valued Member
Reaction score
My mother will always sing in your ear that smokers are liable to die young because in our neighborhood, most young people smoke. So, as a result of that, I hated smoking so much.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I never smoked; don't understand the appeal but can understand the addiction & peer pressure. If people want to smoke, they can do it at their own residence. Same with vaping. We were in the store & I saw a cloud of I didn't know what it was. I told my husband & he said it was vaping. A young kid was vaping in the store! Vaping is just as bad & I think more so because it seems it's geared towards the younger crowd.

Heatman

Heatman

Valued Member
Reaction score
I can do alcoholic beverages but I would never get into smoking due to the fact that I have see my uncle suffer from cancer of the lungs as a result of his excess smoking. Smoking isn't a good habit at all, it kills but people still get addicted to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.