Cursor design

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
AB$
Does anyone have experience in _Cursor_ design ? I am currently working on an idea. And it is shaping up nicely. I might put it open for all if it comes out nicely. If it is not perfect in every aspect but still works good, I will try to use it for personal use. I am tempted to show it off, but I will wait until it gets a genuine design pattern.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
AB$
I am still working on the colour scheme. It will be either red or blue. I am too tempted to go with black and white. But when we draw, a colourful figure is much appealing, even though that is not the case with the cursor live in action.

admin

admin

Community Leader
AB$
How did it go ? If you are going to use it on your own PC, it is fine. There will be no need to fine tune the details. I customise a lot for personal use. It is not bad, but not perfect for showcase. Enough to make myself happy. ;)

admin

admin

Community Leader
AB$
I want to try this one, when I have time. I have a couple of designs in mind. But I am open to suggestions. It is nice to have a framework to work on, than starting everything from scratch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.