Computer games

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Do you play computer games? What do you say to people who believe they are a waste of time?

I only think they’d be a waste of time if your family, health, even your own self is neglected. When it becomes an addiction. Games, computer or board even, can be quite social & relaxing depending on the type you are playing.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
A lot of people live computer games. Some of them overdo it, no doubt. I read in news that there are people who live in gaming cafe in Japan because they are too addicted to certain online games.

> @ZandraJoi I only think they’d be a waste of time if your family, health, even your own self is neglected.

You are not alone. That is a common sentiment with a lot of parents. Children are stuck in front of a console or PC for a long time and completely ignore physical activities.

S

StormyFire

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like to play games on the computer. I don't think it's any more of a waste of time than other things people do for fun like watch TV or movies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.