Christmas Decoration for your website

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

PGen98

PGen98

Valued Member
Reaction score
Fantastic options for any site, thanks for compiling these :)

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Are you planning any decorations @PGen98 ?

PGen98

PGen98

Valued Member
Reaction score
@Abhi There might be some on the sites I help to run, but I only have one personal site and it's a small forum for a small group of people, so we don't really decorate it for the holidays. So, tentatively yes, but not for my own personal projects :)

PGen98

PGen98

Valued Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic @admin! A great look for Admin Brave :)

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Nice animations & thank you for the list! My forum isn't that big either plus I don't do many bells & whistles.

Always nice to see different things out there.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
Thanks @PGen98 @ZandraJoi

The icons are 100 % customizable and code is fully CSS. It is very easy to implement the same on your website. Mostly a matter of copy and paste. Let me know if you need any help.

F

Fait

Valued Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing 😀

I update mine usually on the 1st December so when it crosses over I’ll use them :)

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
One thing that makes it hard for Proboards, is Proboards owners & members tend to want a lot of themes to choose from. If you don't have many themes to switch it up, you're looked at weird lol But the problem with that is, anytime I want to add or change something, I have to do it on Every single theme. Maybe when they finally come out with the newest version, I'll just do 2 or 3 themes.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
In this case, all you have to check is whether you can add custom CSS and HTML globally.

You are correct about adding to different themes. Because a stylesheet is normally bound to a single theme. So when you customise it, it might not appear on other themes.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
I think Proboards will add support to something like this during the holiday season. Start a ticket and see how they respond. We are using emojis here.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
> @Abhi In this case, all you have to check is whether you can add custom CSS and HTML globally.
>
> You are correct about adding to different themes. Because a stylesheet is normally bound to a single theme. So when you customise it, it might not appear on other themes.

When I have time, I can try to tinker with the global. That's a great idea to see if that option works instead.

> @admin I think Proboards will add support to something like this during the holiday season. Start a ticket and see how they respond. We are using emojis here.

They may have a plug-in that I just never found. I will look around. I'm not on too many Proboards forums like I used to be.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
All you have to ask is " I have a bit of HTML and CSS and how do I add it to my forum so that it is available across all themes ".

Let us know if you need any other info.

Last edited:
Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
@ZandraJoi you could easily fit in a Santa cap or a Christmas tree into your logo or forum banner ;)

F

Fait

Valued Member
Reaction score
Christmas is nearly here so I will put it to use :D

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
> @admin All you have to ask is " I have a bit of HTML and CSS and how do I add it to my forum so that it is available across all themes ".
>
> Let us know if you need any other info.

I will keep that in mind. Seriously!!

> @Abhi [ZandraJoi](https://www.adminbrave.com/d/709/14) you could easily fit in a Santa cap or a Christmas tree into your logo or forum banner

That's a nice idea too! Ok, how would I go about doing a Christmas tree? lol

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know I found a plug-in on Proboards for snowfall & have it installed on my forum :) Thank you both for the great ideas!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
> @ZandraJoi I found a plug-in on Proboards for snowfall

That is great!!

> @ZandraJoi how would I go about doing a Christmas tree?

Share your banner or logo here and we can help you add a Christmas tree to it 🎄

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.