Back into action

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Every holiday season makes us lazy. There are many reasons for that. The major one is that you have quite a bit to do yourselves. Then the crowd, people are busy with their personal life. So no one is going to pay attention about what you are doing online ( which I believe is a good thing ).

But as a webmaster, all of this could affect you adversely. Traffic, revenue, engagement, everything will be on a free fall graph. How do you come back ? What is your secret trick to come out of this ?

J

Jason

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I am eagerly waiting to hear from others on this. I have started a new forum and i haven't put much effort into it as of now. Hope Admin and others share some experience.

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I was looking at some other communities. Most of them are into what is your New Year Resolution threads. I hate to start one no matter which forum I am in. It is too old a title but still works. No from me though.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
AB$
Content, content, more of it. I can't think of anything else. All you have to do is try different things and talk about it on your blog, forum or whatever site you are running.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Thank You Badge
I may post a Do you make resolutions thread but for me personally, I don't. I just keep focusing on what my forum is about the other 364 days. My forum is less than a year old so it already has its lulls. I just keep creating content & figure somebody will come on to post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.