Anyone use Google Data Studio?

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Thread Owner: MikeJones
MikeJones

MikeJones

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
Google Data studio seems like an awesome tool that I have played with on and off for the last couple of months. Curious if anyone made any good dashboards they are willing to share as templates.

Looking for something that focuses on google analytics data and search console data.

MikeJones

MikeJones

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
> @Abhi ow do you create templates ?

I will have to check but after creating a page aparentley you can add share the template pretty easily

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
I do not know why people would share their analytics data. I consider it a private one.

Someone might do it just because their data is awesome and want to tease others. That sounds like a good reason to me . Don't you think that such data on your competitors' hand could do some damage ?

MikeJones

MikeJones

Valued Member
Reaction score
AB$
> @Abhi I do not know why people would share their analytics data. I consider it a private one.

Sorry I didn't explain right. You wouldn't share your data just a template of how you display your data so basically empty graphs. Then I would import my data into the template. No one else would see your sites data.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.