Allow hosting offers

Webmaster Forums, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

AdminBrave is a community with useful content and resources. Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share with us!

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
If you see admin related websites, we can see a lot of people posting web hosting offers. Some of them are really lucrative while others are spam enough to get a ban.

As an admin, have you ever been able to say NO if your website started getting hosting offers and similar content ?

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
I am ok with it as long as it genuine, useful and not a copy paste which they put on at least 100 other forums. Google does not like duplicate content.

J

Jason

Valued Member
Reaction score
@admin I always wanted representatives of the Hosting company to signup and post offers by themselves. I also allow hosting offers posted by users but keep an eye on the text they paste (for spams)

Abhi

Abhi

Valued Member
Reaction score
> @Jason representatives of the Hosting company to signup and post offers by themselves

Actual representatives keep themselves to busy websites. It is hired spammers that roam other forums with copy-paste content. Their pay is also pathetic if we try to view from their angle.

admin

admin

Community Leader
Reaction score
> @Abhi Actual representatives keep themselves to busy websites.

This is 100 % true. I don't think any admin would mind real representatives in their forum.

> @Abhi Their pay is also pathetic if we try to view from their angle.

Tell me about the ones that are better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.